Saturday, June 9, 2012

Amanda - The First Floral

Ahhh, this is weird. My first outfit-of-the-day is overall average. One of the challenges I face on a day-to-day basis is working in a professional atmosphere (hospitals, labs, etc.) while still trying to pull of loud prints or short skirts or strange accessories. Today was one of those days I had to keep things super simple so that I wouldn't scare off potential clients at work! The product of which was me throwing on this adorable floral print dress and black leggings, with a tied blouse on top for good measure.
 
I can't tell if I'm happy or sad in this picture.










After spending about 10 minutes outside, I did what any class woman would. I changed out of my leggings in a Tim Horton's bathroom. I also got an Iced Capp. Now that's multi-tasking.



I feel like I'm only allowed to take these kinds of shots if I have knuckle tattoos.
Taking these pictures and looking at them now, I realize that Tyra would so kick me off America's Next Top Model. I can barely keep my balance while walking, and the body awkwardness definitely shines through. That, and I'm not even smize-ing.

-A

Outfit Details:
Dress - H&M (2011)
Blouse - Thrifted, Value Village
Moccassins - Town Shoes
Owl Ring - Forever 21
Peace Sign Ring - Queen Street vendor in Toronto
Emerald Ring -18th Birthday Present

1 comment: