Thursday, July 19, 2012

Florida Bound - Outfits, Hauls & Food

(cloudy view from our parking garage)
 
This past week I've been in the Fort Lauderdale area of Florida with my boyfriend :) I was suppose to ask him to do some outfit photos for me, but with the heat I didn't bother with hair or makeup once :P I wanted to share some photos of the trip though, which includes some outfit pictures and of course food! (Isn't that the reason we all love traveling? ;D)

  
(real technique brush set, nyx HD foundation, small stephen king haul, F21 studded loafers)

(H&M skater dress, brown skinny belt)
The outfit I wore when I was dragged to PF Changs by my boyfriend. I know he has a better taste in Chinese food but he really wanted to try it there. I can say I was the only Asian person in the entire restaurant including the staff -_- 


AHHH...tanning :) I absolutely love to tan and swim. We only had one full day of sun, so we hit up the beach and the pool. I was addicted to the sun that day, I didn't want to leave the pool until the sun was completely behind our condo building. But of course, along with a deep tan you have to protect your skin! 

 (Hot pink bandeau bikini top - Old Navy, HW bikini bottoms -OneStopPlus)
Oh damn, my first fatkini picture! This was my favorite swimsuit and I felt amazing in it. Last year I wore athletic shorts and a tank top to the pool and beach so this was a huge jump for me (but oh so worth it). No more sagging wet clothing or awkward tan lines :)



















 (Mexican sampler dish from Orale, Mozzarella di Bufula from Piola) 


 (my nerdy boyfriend :) and my pastrami sandwich)
 
(White Vneck - Target, Denim Shorts - Thrifted)
This outfit was my favorite type to rock in florida: white tops with light wash denim shorts.

(Bandeau anchor dress - ASOS)
Not my favorite picture, but this was the only night we went anywhere remotely fancy. 

Hope you guys enjoyed!!

Love,
Michelle 

1 comment: