Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Favorites: November 23, 2012







Snowflake leggings - Inspire by Newlook

If you guys don't know, winter is my favorite season. Even when it gets all slushy and gross, I still love the cold weather and the snow. These leggings get me so hyped up for the upcoming season and they are also perfect for an upcoming ski trip I'm taking. I actually don't do winter sports but I'm hoping to pick up snowboarding this winter. Either way these leggings would look so cute with uggs and a large sweater, in front of a fire place with hot chocolate. I can't wait!



This accessory is definitely a far stretch from my usual style, but after I saw an outfit on (my favorite new tv show) The Mindy Project, I was in love! You will definitely see an outfit post featuring this neck tie, a crisp dress shirt and a cute cardigan. 

OUI/NON Belt - ASOS Curve (Sold out)

I'm pretty sure I snagged the very last one, but no regrets or apologizes because I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BELT. It reminds me of the famous Moschino Belt but really affordable ($18). This is probably the most unique thing I own in my wardrobe right now, I'm actually obsessed with it. I tried this belt on with my new Newlook.com leather skater skirt and they went together like turkey and stuffing!


(This outfit is another story because I am in love with this look, and I don't even have anywhere to show it off! This is perfect because it showcases the belt and the bow tie!)



Wine Skater Skirt - ASOS Curve 

I've been dying for this skirt for weeks now. As much as I love skater skirts, I actually don't have a proper one (my cotton skirts can really dress down an outfit). The wine color would also be different for my wardrobe, although I'm also contemplating on getting the black one too. My boyfriend did purchase this for me this week, so I'm going crazy for it to come in so I can style it. 

**thanks to ASOS.com 25% off event, I ended picking up the black one as well. 















No comments:

Post a Comment