Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Favourites - November 16, 2012

YAY FRIDAY. Here's some stuff that I loved/lusted over this past week. 

  Grabauskas Circle Scarf (via Little Burgundy)
I bought this scarf on impulse while waiting at the mall, and I'm currently obsessed with it, and wearing it now, as I have been for the past two weeks. It keeps me warm on depressing November mornings, and doubles as a travel pillow for napping on the bus!


I know this is kind of an obvious, not ground-breaking choice. But I only realized how awesome this mascara was until I ran out of my third or fourth tube and decided to try out Revlon's  The Colossal Volum' Express (why do all these mascaras have such extravagant names?) instead. However, nothing compares to LashBlast in terms defining and lengthening, and my current Revlon mascara didn't even last very long. "You don't know how much you love something until it's gone." and I've learned to never stray from my all-time beauty favourites.


Why are these only up to a size UK8 left!? (Michelle saw my drafting this and texted me to let me know that a UK8 is actually comparable to my size US10, so now I'm running out of reasons to not spend money). Main point is that I'm really loving the platform/flatform look, especially with pretty skirts and coloured tights! Perhaps I'll add these to the list of things I hint to people that I want for Christmas. 


 SimpleCare Piercing Spray
I got this aftercare spray after getting my cartilage double-pierced to use every morning to keep my piercing clean and help it heal faster. It was under $10 and really helps protect it, especially when cartilage piercings can  notoriously take forever to heal. Look out for an upcoming post on my experience with my ear piercings - the pain, aftercare, and jewelry!

And in the spirit of continually adding to my list of comfortable, colourful things to wear while lounging, I present this adorable tiger poncho/blanket from Urban Outfitters. I can only imagine the new levels of comfort I could reach with this, and it is exciting. I showed my boyfriend this, also hinting a Christmas gift, and he just shook his head.


Fiercely yours,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment