Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ahoy to Spring!


It feels like a million years since we've done an outfit post. Amanda and I actually forgot what we were doing (where to shoot? how to pose? WHAT TO WEAR??). And with this burst of amazing spring weather (hard to believe it snowed 2 weeks ago), why not show a little leg?



I have a sad collection of skirts that I've accumulated over winter, and this denim skater skirt was first on my list to wear! I've seen the style everywhere and prayed a plus size line would come out with their own. Luckily, Newlook.com came to my rescue! I can actually always count on them to come out with popular styles in plus sizes. 
Sadly, my skirt was a little long and a little loose. But nothing a bit of rolling and belting won't fix!


Cheers to random patches of nature in the middle of suburbia!! This pond is actually adorable and you can usually find some cute ducks and turtles hanging around. 


I realized it's been so long since I posted anything nautical related, so I'm happy that some of these colours are relevant. I also added a little dash by pulling out the ol' boat shoes! 


Outfit Details:
White Box Cut T-Shirt - ASOS Curve
Denim Skater Skirt - Newlook.com
Brown Belt - ASOS Curve (came with a skirt)
Red Boat Shoes - Aldo
Necklace - ASOS (Gogo Philips)


*I'll also be making a hair post on my ombre + aftercare :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment