Friday, May 10, 2013

Mount Kitty-More

Oh man! It's been quite a while. I guess I never really realized how challenging it would be to keep up a regular style blog which only makes me want to give kudos to all my favourites (1, 2, 3, 4) that I read daily.

And now that pleasantries are out of the way, can we collectively acknowledge that Mount Rushmore has been invaded by kitties whom have subsequently invaded my t-shirt. Because I downloaded ModCloth's new iPhone app (the convenience of shopping without having to go through the song-and-dance of opening my laptop was too appealing to resist), I scored $10 off my order, and two cat-related t-shirts in the process. And who says buying stuff can't make you happy.

It's dangerous how cute my outfit looks. See what I did there? Did you catch that? 

I recently started following ebaycandy on Tumblr and have gloriously begun a slow accumulation of  everything posted that ships to Canada, including this lovely blue floral backpack that has surprisingly held up pretty well. I can't wait to share all the other cheap awesome crap that's being shipped my way with you guys. And if anyone in the US wants to buy me this pink switch blade, I'm really not going to object.

Look at us, all wholesome and stuff. 
/end rambling outfit post 
Outfit Details:
T-Shirt: ModCloth
Skirt: American Apparel
Chambray Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Chuck Taylor's
Necklace: ASOS
Backpack: ebay 

1 comment: